Pam Grout's E-Squared could best be described as a lab manual with simple experiments that prove reality is malleable. Consciousness trumps matter, and you shape your life with your mind.
Rather than take it on faith, you are invited to conduct nine 48-hour experiments to prove there really is a positive, loving, hip force in the universe.
Yes, you read that right. It says prove. The experiments, each of which can be conducted with absolutely no money and very little time expenditure, show that spiritual principles are as dependable as gravity, as consistent as Newton's laws of motion.
For years, you've been hoping and praying those spiritual principles are true. Now you can know.
E-Squared proves the following:
1. There is an invisible energy force or field of infinite possibilities.
2. You impact the field and draw from it according to your beliefs and expectations.
3. You, too, are a field of energy.
4. Whatever you focus on expands.
5. Your connection to the field provides accurate and unlimited guidance.
6. Your thoughts and consciousness impact matter.
7. Your thoughts and consciousness provide the scaffolding for your physical body.
8. You are connected to everything and everyone else in the universe.
9. The universe is limitless, abundant, and strangely accommodating.
From the preface: "If you've read The Secret or been in metaphysical, spiritual circles for any time at all, you already know your thoughts create your reality, that there's a power in the universe that can heal, and that you and you alone design your own life.
Unfortunately, there's still this tiny little problem, this itty-bitty catch.
You don't really believe it. Not fully."
Isn't that the truth!
The good news is that this book just might get you a lot closer to believing it.
I highly recommend this book!
Available from Amazon
Back to Mind/Body/Spirit
Back to For Love of Books
Copyright © 2020 for-love-of-books.com